Texas A&M International student Financial Aid and scholarships??

Hello everybody,
I am an international applicant at Texas A&M, College Station and have been admitted to this university. I am a bit confused about scholarships and financial aid for international applicants.
Does the university offer financial aid to International freshmen? Or does it provide aid after first year/semester?

I believe I have good enough scores for any scholarship
SAT 2170 CR:610 Maths:800 Writing:760 TOEFL iBT: 108 Subject Tests: Maths II: 800 Physics : 800
My family can afford a maximum of 20,000 Dollars/ year on my education
So my admission to an american university depends upon financial aid and grants.

Thanks a lot in advance

Are you expecting merit with an SAT of 2170? Do you know if TAMU even offers significant FA to internationals, as a state school, that can’t be common. You have to know if you applied, right? You ran the numbers? Why did you apply?

Did you already apply for scholarships? It looks like many of the scholarships for international students have deadlines of Jan 31 or Feb 1. There are a variety of scholarships available and some are specific to certain country of origin. I saw Mexico, Caribbean and Iran mentioned specifically.