The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

@FuturePA17 I hope so!!! I guess we will see!! And just like your pic, we should all breaatheee

It freaked a lot of people out … No need to worry though… I’m sure you guys weren’t rejected.

Am I the only one on spring break right now?

@swimmingman5 nah… we have a girl from Mass. at our school for two weeks… she’s on break!

Can someone link the other thread relating to the Exeter incident?

@swimmingman5: From page 2 to the current page. http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/prep-school-admissions/1749333-what-time-does-exeter-email-admission-decisions-p2.html

Thank you. @thelittleswimmer‌

@swimmingman5: You are very welcome! :slight_smile:

Good news. I now have 2 bags of dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds.

Does anyone know when Deerfield is sending out emails? On a spreadsheet I saw it said 7am but that seems a bit early. Anyone know?

Exeter’s (is supposedly) around 6:00 am lol!! But that didn’t quite happen XD

I might go to sleep early, i’d like to get some rest and wake up early for my Exeter/the hill decisions. unfortunately, as always, my pile of homework won’t get any smaller by sleeping…

Is anyone else going to wait for the mail to come? I don’t want to just check my email and have it all be over like that…

I’m back. My Kent decision comes out in less than two hours. Who’s pulling an all nighter? I am! :smiley:

Yes, I was a depressed mad thing when you told me about the Exeter thing. I still am, actually. :frowning: Although crazy swimming and running did help relieve the stress. I feel reduced to a sponge. :stuck_out_tongue: @thelittleswimmer

@mathman1201 Good for you, staying off CC all day.

Kent supposedly emails you at 12:01 right?

Same math man!

So does anyone know what time to expect the deerfield email?

@LaxPrep around 7… unless they glitch…