The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Parent lurker here - maybe you should each list your favorite school that isn’t Andover or Exeter. I mean obviously they are amazing but they are hardly the only amazing schools, can noone muster any enthusiasm for some others? It makes you guys seem a little boring

for people who have very strong opinions about ice cream flavors…I would expect at least some excitement about other schools….

@LifeLongNYer I agree!! Can I get some love for Choate and NMH?

@UIButton well thanks. Accepted at all three so far. Tabor, Peddie, and Pomfret. Awaiting Taft, Berkshire, and Blair.

@LifeLongNYer‌ Im not even applying to either, I’m rooting for Deerfield or Middlesex

Lawrenceville, Choate, and Deerfield are also very very high on my list.

@PreppyHenry That’s amazing!!! Congrats!!! First choice?

Congrats!! @PreppyHenry

Congratulations. @PreppyHenry

@02gloves @goldenfygg THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!! I was so surprised hearing today.

@preppyhenry sweet!! Congrats!! an alum from my school works at pomfret!! I might be there soon (long story I’ll PM you about it )

@mathman1201 THANKS!

@UIButton thanks and do pm please

@02gloves I didn’t really go with a first choice approach as I did not want to be set on one school. There were 4 schools that were above and beyond that I would be pleased to attend though…

progress! No love for Groton and St Paul’s??

Definitely love for both but I don’t know much about them! I can say I’d be glad to get into either lol!

@PreppyHenry Oh, that’s a good mindset! So you at least got accepted into one of those then! :slight_smile:

I love both, and I applied to both. The only thing that I don’t like is that it doesn’t offer swimming. Although I will still die to attend both of them. @LifeLongNYer

I loved Groton but perhaps it seems a bit stuffy to others

The lacrosse coach at Groton is a legend