The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

I just have Andover, Choate and Groton left…

I’m so grateful for all of you. Everybody has been incredibly helpful this whole process. Don’t be disappointed, look forward to what is in store for you on your future journey. It may not be the one you planned, but it’s yours and its your job in life to make the most of it. Good luck to everyone still getting decisions. We should maybe start a new thread discussing/weighing school options to make a choice for A10 (feels weird saying that since for the longest time, M10 has been THE day to look forward to).

Accepted at Peddie.

Just waiting on Andover…

Waiting to hear from Choate and Milton

I didn’t apply to Peddie. But yes, all of my decisions have been waitlists so far. @Napper

@mathman1201 whoops, I meant kent. sorry about that. but at least its better than rejection.

WL at Hotchkiss.

@swimmingman5 same here. now would be a really good time for that andover package to arrive…

Not sure how I’m not going to cry at school today.

Rejected at Hotchkiss… It wasn’t that bad though … Kind of Expected it … They were really nice about it :slight_smile:

Cmon Choate… And every other school… I will make you cookies!!!

Yes come on… You are my last hope. (insert a really desperate emoji)

LVille and choate for me [-O<

WL deerfield and accepted Hotchkiss, good luck with the others everyone

Dumb question but where does the decision show up on the lawrenceville portal?

When is choate decisions coming out?

Top right corner. It should say “APPLICATION COMPLETE decision available: March 10, 2015 at 9:00 AM”. We will be able to click on it at 9 am EST. @boardingprep1213

3PM GoChoate. @awesomev

There is still a lot of time till Choate decisions are up…Can’t wait anymore!! :!!