The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

We used only my email for both me & DD on all apps. So it came to mine, but it was addressed to her. So…long way of saying I don’t know.

How likely is it for an upcoming junior to be accepted?

Nothing from Dana yet for me or Mum. What time? Was she accepted?

@stargirl3, it came at around 3. She was accepted. Have you checked your spam folder?

@weezin Okay, thank you so much! I’m applying for junior year next year. And congratulations, that’s amazing! Good luck at whichever school you end up at ! :slight_smile:

@momonymous‌ Nothing.

Hope it comes soon, @stargirl3‌

Nothing at our house from Dana Hall as of 5:48, so you’re not the only one waiting. They probably released the decision in batches. Good luck, Stargirl.

Should I even check Andover?

@UIButton‌ Yes!!!

@02gloves okay!! I bet it’ll be a rejection though :frowning:

Will you post your results and stats UIButton?

Andover portal down? Anyone has the same problem?
“Unfortunately, no decision was found for this Gateway account”???

@GryffinHunter yes, but my final decision won’t come until next week or later :frowning:

Rejected.

@Addie1643‌ Sorry :frowning: Wish there was something I could say.

I know, this is honestly exactly what I expected though. Might apply again next year, as a repeat junior or maybe not. Wish I had applied to more schools.

I hope you guys make it!!

@Addie1643 I’m applying as a junior next year also. How many did you apply to? I only applied to one, so I didn’t expect much.

Rejected from Andover. Waitlisted at St. Pauls. Going to have to call Choate in the morning for news :frowning: I hate to bring down everyone’s mood, but I am so surprised and sad. I guess this is what happens when you EXPECT to be accepted. :frowning:

I’m not sure yet… I have a revisit day for a school that I’m not particularly in love with… and some decisions left… but either way I will end up a failure in life :(. I guess I will reapply as a repeat grade too?