The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

I received my first acceptance of the year to my magnet school. It was a glorious feeling, especially after reading all of those waitlist/deny letters.

The envelope was a small one, so I was like “Well, that’s it.” It was a nice surprise, though! :smiley:

I’m still going to definitely reapply. Nothing will stop me from my dream to BS!

@mathman1201: Congrats on being accepted to the magnet school and hooray for reapplying!!! :smiley: :smiley:

@mathman1201 proud of you!

Congrats!! Any of y’all applying to UK boarding schools?

@02gloves yes!!

Did anyone get their rejection letters from lville yet? I didn’t :frowning:

I don’t think they’re mailing rejection letters. On the corner of the letter, there’s a little “print” button.

I guess they want us to print them out ourselves… @ajsmiles12

Okay thanks I was just wondering

I guess Andover doesn’t mail out rejection letters either.

Many schools don’t. I don’t think I got anything from Taft or Peddie either.

@UIButton‌ Which ones are you thinking about applying to? Hopefully I can convince my mom to let me!

I hung my rejection letter where I can see it everyday and kind of use it as motivation to not see another one from that school.

@02gloves Bromsgrove and Worth school!! Maybe another, but I’m also looking at which has an IB program :slight_smile:

@02gloves I feel that.

Read this to the end!!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mollyhensleyclancy/i-saw-my-admissions-files-before-yale-destroyed-them

^^

Lol, I wish I could see what E and A said about me in their files. But then again, I’m kind of hesitant to see if they wrote any negative things. The article was an excellent read though.

But I really like what she says about Yale being “need-blind.”

The article was very, very interesting. Wow.

AOs are cruel bullies. I mean, who can write “hormonal overdrive” about someone, especially someone pouring their heart into an application? Only someone like an AO can do that with a safe conscience.

Anyone know the chances of getting off the waitlist of HADES schools