The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Hey hey hey just think while you’ve been getting down and about with the HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMers of the world, you could’ve been getting down to THIS. SICK. HMMMMM.

My ex man brought his new Hmmmmmmmmmmmm she’s like “hmm hmm hmm” but I’m just gonna “Hmmmmm” to the Hmmer over there with the hella good hmm won’t you come over baby and HMMM HMMM HMM.

JOIN THE HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CLUB. WOOHOO!

requirements for joining the HMMMMM club: edit the lyrics of at least one taylor swift song to include HMMMMMMMMMMMM

my application:

she wears short skirts
i wear HMMMMMMMMM shirts
she’s HMMMMMM captain
and im in the bleachers
dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find
that what youre looking for has been HMMMMMMM the whole time

@mathman My anaconda hmm… My anaconda hmm… my anaconda don’t want hmm. unless you got hmms hun :slight_smile:

Oh.My.God. Look at her hmm…

I got a hmm space baby,… and I’ll write your hmm!!

Booyss only want Hmmm… if it’s torture
Don’t say I didn’t, say I didn’t hmmm ya!!!

@goldenfygg GUUURRRLL, OF COURSE I KNOW THE GUAC COSTS EXTRA!!!

@UIButton I’m so plain. I’ve only gotten one thing there in the many times I’ve been. Chicken, cheese, and fried rice burrito. I really want to try be grilled veggies that @thelittleswimmer‌ mentioned though…those sound very good. My friend goes on and on about the burrito bowl, but there is SO much stuff in it!

I only wish they had queso there, though.

'Cause, baby, now we got hmmmmm.
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you’ve done
'Cause, baby, now we got hmmmmm.

HMMMM I love that song!!!

What are we even dong… This is ridiculous. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm unite!

Anyways, I play Bad Blood whenever I get mad at my parents. It helps a lot. :wink:

HMMM BLOOD HEY!

Why do you get mad at them?

Do you never get mad at your parents? @GryffinHunter

I mean obviously I love my parents, but sometimes we have our little bumps and burps in our way. (like the ten million teens out in the world)

They say you argue with those you love most :slight_smile:

Every once in a while, but not very often. I really only get mad enough to curse at them in my head like 2 times a year.

The only argument I’ve gotten in with my mom this year has been about politics… As far as I’m concerned it hasn’t been settled lol

Haha I realized that I shot up 1400+ posts in 3 months. I remember posting about how I was “stuck on 500 posts” and 'how I expect that to go up" in December. Oh the irony… :))

ARGH! THAT EMOJI DIDN’T WORK.

Anyways, I argue with my mom with little things such as cleaning my room, hanging up my clothes, why is my bag so heavy, eat breakfast, etc blah blah blah. Sometimes when both of us get are on our bad days, something as small as that can become REALLY nasty. With my dad, it’s usually bigger things.

Hmmmmmmm, I’m getting a haircut tomorrow. Time to lop off my lion hair and get all refreshed for M10. :D/

My mom and my sister fight a lot… I just watch and take notes while eating hypothetical popcorn :stuck_out_tongue: