The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

and that was a question within a question^

But I don’t know “What?” you were asking?

@boardingbound14 WE’VE GOT A WINNERRRRRRR!!!

GUYS, What’s all this fuss? I can handle 2 threads and 1PM so what’s the deal with you guys not being able to handle?

You’ve got to chill.

@awesomev‌ M10 and no they haven’t sent out the email

I was asking “What?” about the pack of friends. @GryffinHunter

@boardingbound14 thank you!!

Oh I was just saying that I have one now(on CC, I have a pack IRL). All of you I tagged are in it. I’m still accepting applications though(and I can let the applicants know on March 10th). (I’M SO FUNNY)

I have to chill? @mathman1201

Dude, you don’t rack up posts on CC to “brag to rude kids”. That’s not how CC works. We’re here to give advice and freak out together as a family, not to “brag”. @GryffinHunter

Okay this is hilarious…we have all just veered into different directions of conversation :trollface:

What in the world is that emoticon? Lol.

Haha @whimsicalwhims‌

That’s so NOT what I meant. 1) I meant that as a joke. and 2)I said to be sassy, not to brag. 3)Sassy was a joke. 4)I want to give advice. 5)I’m sassy as a means of joking.

:trollface: awesome =D>

Ok, but based on my experiences of my PMs and my fellow CCers, you have been asking some personal questions that might make some people uncomfortable. I’m fine with the questions, but you have to understand that some people don’t like to answer these questions. Especially to people they don’t know. What I’ll recommend is taking a chill pill until M10. Then we’ll see what happens. @GryfinnHunter

Exactly what I was thinking. @boardingbound14‌

This is weird, everything on CC just stopped all of the sudden.

I think I broke it.