The Office of First Year Experience invites you to the 2013 Welcome Reception!

<p>The Office of First Year Experience and Parent Programs invites you to the 2013 Family Welcome Reception!</p>

<p>Drop by for an afternoon of tasty desserts, time with UA staff and other families as you celebrate the “sweet start” to your student’s first year at The University of Alabama.</p>

<p>Saturday, August 17, 2013
3:00-5:00pm
Fresh Food Company at the Ferguson Center</p>

<p>Office of First Year Experience and Parent Programs
Box 870399, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487 • 205-348-8404 • 1-800-392-2777 • <a href=“mailto:parents@ua.edu”>parents@ua.edu</a></p>

<p>Hey, what about a reception for those parents doing move-in a week earlier with their kids attending rush week or AA/OA. We love tasty desserts too…lol</p>

<p>Maybe we will have to have our “own” reception…is there a place with .gluten-free frozen yogurt on The Strip? Or gluten-free Malbac?</p>

<p>Either works for me.</p>

<p>Even if we are there on that day, that is BID DAY! We will be all things sorority that day.</p>

<p>TXA, have you visited My Fit Foods? They are out of H-Town. Started eating them exclusively this week. Pretty tasty! Just about everything is gluten free. </p>

<p>It appears that Sweet Cece’s may have gluten free items.</p>

<p>We have My Fit in the Houston area too!</p>

<p>I’m thinking Sunday, August 11th (during round one, day two) would be good for a gathering…</p>

<p>TXA, yes, they started there in Houston. It is all that is for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at our house. </p>

<p>:( I won’t be there :frowning: We move D from Lakeside to Tut on Aug 2, drive back home, fly her back to Alabama on the 8th. I will arrive on the 16th. If I stayed for all of these goings on’s I’d be there the whole month. LOL!</p>

<p>S does not get off from work until after 2:00 on Sat. We won’t make it to Campus in time. Rats</p>