The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Don’t read too much or anything into pre-ship notices. We received one box with no notice (USPS).

We do have notice in FedEx right now, under an account I set up today in kid’s name. Clearly states Phillips Exeter / Admission package to be delivered 3/10. My kid doesn’t know because I don’t won’t to screw up if that admission is not what it means. But I do think that is what it means…

5 Likes

Don’t tell him! I wish I never knew and was mentally prepared before I saw mine

A DHL package arrived from Taft tonight, while another family received a DHL tracking number from Miss Porter’s via text message.

3 Likes

Taft came already??

Yes, a few hours ago.

1 Like

May I ask if you live in the west coast or east coast?

East Coast. Perhaps yours will arrive tomorrow!

1 Like

I hope so!!

2 Likes

WOW! I see so many people getting accepted! Love it!

4 Likes

Also I got some weird notif on my Deerfield portal which says: “Enter authentication code- Current students who are enrolling

Saw it too. Made me hopeful…

m9…

I think its there for everyone?! Idk tho

It came in the middle of the nigh ?

Almost there, everyone! Hold on, we can do this! The anticipation, hard work, emotions leading up to this very moment will be remembered forever by each and every one of us in our own unique ways. Even if you don’t remember every single thing you have done in the past days, weeks, months or even years, we would look back at this when we are in our sixties and laugh about it. Every one of us have worked so hard and we all deserve some sort of recognition, so here, right now, I want to applaud you. Your efforts may not have come through to your desired schools but you know you tried so please take a moment and reflect and be proud!! Say thanks to your parents, friends, teachers and others who have helped you come this far in life. This is only a small part of your whole life, don’t let it shatter you, there are more obstacles to face in the future. There’s still a long way ahead in life, and what is coming is better than what has gone. Lift your head up, you’ve got this. No matter where you end up, at a boarding school, homeschool or wherever, I’m incredibly proud of you. I hope you all the best.

12 Likes

i’m so scared.

@njscholor1129, the package was received my my building staff - I guess it arrived in the late afternoon. Our home is not far from Taft, which is probably why we got it before others. Have faith in yourself - yours might show up soon enough! Best of luck!

Hi! Did it come in the mail?

Congratulations!! :grin::grin:

1 Like

assuming u live in ct? also congrats!