The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Ughh I cannot decide when I want to open my decisions. On one hand, if I open it before school and get rejected, I will just be sad the whole day, but on the other, I’m going to have so much anxiety during school about not knowing

1 Like

OMG SAME!! I know how you feel!

1 Like

OMG CONGRATS

ITS A SENTENCE CC Aaaaah

1 Like

YAYYY IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! CONGRATSS!! yes this is a complete sentence

1 Like

ughh same. I think I’m gonna open the ones that come out in the morning at once before school and then the others at once after school

Does anyone know if exeter has released their portal yet?

They have

1 Like

Do you know how to access it?

you should’ve gotten an email

1 Like

Oh thats really weird I never received an email. Guess I can try contacting them tomorrow.

I wonder when Exeter will officially release times. I know they release at 8 am, but shouldn’t they release it through email or something so EVERYONE knows?

3 Likes

you should have received an email months ago with the portal. It’s the portal where you could track your application status. Here it is just so you don’t have to search through your email Login

1 Like

Tysm I was thinking it would have been a recent email for someone reason

How did the package come? FedEx? UPS? USPS? (I am a California family who hopes to get a Thacher package too!)

I contacted them today cause I never got an email for the portal with a code they automatically provide but then they sent me one, so just call if you need to

1 day!

Its M9, rejoice and cower!

2 Likes

I got it through USPS as a priority mail! Also thanks for all the support! Almost 1 day left to good to M10! CC will be flooded tomorrow.

3 Likes

March 9th vibes everyone~

3 Likes

Can you share how it arrived?