The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

yea but keeping it calm sorry lol

1 Like

I agree - discussions here should only focus on M10 and admissions

1 Like

Great I suck

No you’re fine, please don’t stress

2 Likes

just wanted to pop in and say that everything will be fine tomorrow. whether you have a place to go to or not, it’ll be the right place to go to. AOs have the power to decide if this is the place for us to grow. and if its not, you’ve dodged a bullet. good luck everyone!! <3

4 Likes

hey don’t think that, its ok. lets just focus on something else. how are we all feeling?

1 Like

no u dont! ur so supportive omg

1 Like

does anyone have tips for stress relieving activities that other people can use? i think it would be pretty helpful at this moment!

The package in fedex show up as soon as I created the account.

Hmm, try playing an instrument! Playing the piano/violin really helps with my stress! :smiley:

1 Like

i used to print out complicated drawings and try to color them in with some calming music… sorta worked for me lol

3 Likes

I love listening to music, taking peaceful walks outside, drawing, and reading! :relaxed:

5 Likes

I have a guitar but never got to play, maybe I will try it out!

2 Likes

im pretty sure thats a glitch. but dont rely on me for that.

If anyone is super stressed about m10 (myself included)I have an article you can read. It talks about managing your stress after receiving your decisions (directed toward college admission but it has info useful to us).

7 Likes

Activities to do if you’re stressed/anxious:

• Go for a walk
  • Reread your favorite book
  • Watch interviews of your favorite celebrities
  • Play a board game with a friend/family member
  • FaceTime a friend and talk about anything but boarding school
  • Listen to an interesting podcast that will distract you
  • Listen to your favorite music and jump on your bed or dance around your room (optional)
  • Try to make something DIY
  • Teach your pet a new trick if you have one
  • Clean out your closet
  • Play an instrument
  • Find something you’ve always been interested in and never had any time to really get into and do EXTENSIVE research on it
  • Find an online game you used to always play when you were a kid and play it
  • Bury yourself in homework
10 Likes

Welp I’m sorry for saying that white people face prejudice ://

All this advice is really great, thank you guys! :relaxed:

1 Like

I don’t know about everyone else but I remember loving coolmathgames.com, but idk if you guys know it or not.

yes

1 Like