The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Don’t worry too much about notifications! It’s much more fun to open it on a portal instead

1 Like

I don’t know :slight_smile: If you see it today, it means you got only the positive news… tomorrow - it could be both

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMFmO0WlEY5/

Hope all of you who applied to Choate have their acceptance letters in this pile :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NOPE NOT ME LOLOLOL

Does Choate send by UPS or FedEx?

yall i just got my broken mac fixed and guess what

I lost everything. like all my memory, files, apps, other stuff. bruh i srsly needed those :sob:

1 Like

Oh no that’s awful!! Is there any way to get them back? Try contacting?

Another example of notifications don’t mean everything: DD just got a UPS delivery today and we got notification of it AFTER it arrived. (Absolutely NOTHING in the system before while it was in transit).

And just to confirm you understand @lilyesh – admission rate was NOT 8% this year because you aren’t counting in yield. So really, don’t panic based on that.

1 Like

Fresh start! :wink:

Congrats on the UPS delivery!!!

Oh is it for a school? If so, congratulations!!! Hoping for more acceptances to come! :grin::grin::partying_face:

1 Like

May I ask which school?

Does anyone have advice for how to actually sleep tonight

1 Like

erm… sleeping medicine? Listen to music? Don’t have any distractions and force yourself? I’m not really sure lol

I would say dont go on ur phone or electronics for like an hour before bed and read or sum… (yes i know this is rly hard especially tonight haha!) I honestly will probs just not sleep

My said a package is coming from Milton at 10am? Could that be an acceptance?

6 Likes

Hopefully!! GOod luck!!

Lol i’m so nervous

I often like listening to music, audiobooks, or peaceful background noise when drifting off to sleep. You’d be surprised at how calming the sounds of soft rain, beach waves, or crackling fire are! (I use an app called Calm)

1 Like

I didn’t tell him that I subscribed. He’d think I’m nuts (which I am- but trying to play it cool!!).

As for the poster asking how to sleep tonight… I’m planning on a glass of wine for dinner and some Tylenol PM but this is for the adults only!!!

2 Likes

I’m just going to do whatever I want after I’m done with homework. I don’t really have to wake up til 8:20ish tomorrow so I’ll just wallow in anxiety and listen to Conan Gray tbh…