The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

How do you shut off FedEx accounts? I don’t want to be disappointed early just in case if SPS/Choate send through FedEx.

I wish I could have a chance to recieve packages too!! That would be VERY exciting for me. Since I’m applying from Turkey, even if they send a package it’d arrive in a few months LOL

1 Like

Remember - not receiving the notifications means nothing…Keep it up, you’ll likely get the good news tomorrow!

1 Like

I know that, and that’s why I want to shut it off, because I know I’ll still feel disappointed subconsciously.

aww I wish I could but I’m gonna be busy… it’ll be fun :)))

Sorry I’m probably annoying here but can someone explain how to sign up for the fedex notifs?

Go to fedex.com->tracking->manage your delivery

You go onto to fedex and create an account then go to tracking and advanced shipment tracking and you should see any incoming shipments

Sounds god ty!!! Have the notifs came out yet?

Yes, from some schools. But not from all

Do you know if exeter has?

We don’t know if they notify you for something from before you make an account but yes some people have seen notifications

Yes, Exeter notifications came through yesterday

I have something from “office of admissions”—- what does that mean

For Exeter people did it specifically say Exeter

Most likely (though not certain), it is your acceptance package! Congrats!

How can you guys see who its from?

ahhh that’s too scary I shouldn’t have done this cause now I’ll be extra sad when I get rejected

If you click on details in the Fedex tracking, you should be able to see what admissions office shipped it

oh yeah it’s from Exeter