The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Mine won’t let me for some reason! It just says “information unavailable”

:+1:

Bummer!

I know :frowning: I don’t know what to do

Guess what - you’ll know in less than 18 hrs :slight_smile:

Where do you guys see details?

I click on the tracking number. Another way to try is to copy and paste your tracking number (that is if you have it) here: FedEx | System Down

My tracking number says “(master)” then when I click it, it says that the tracking number is unavailable

Yeah, then I don’t know what to do…Mine has a specific tracking number that can be clicked to see the details

:fearful:

im pretty sure that’s the exeter fedex glitch. my dad called customer service yesterday and no one could help w it. if u refresh the page, it’ll be gone. try that to test if its a glitch.

I think after M10, we will all be able to write a research paper “Tracking shipments in the modern world” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try this-

Tracking then
Advanced Shipment Tracking

Mine clearly showed Exeter office of admission once I clicked on the tracking number there.

I think it was a glitch :pensive:

Hey! I’m so glad I could help! Your message made my day :))

1 Like

its ok! glitches happen but u never know the real results until a few hours later! ;))

2 Likes

I forgot to update y’all, but it’s officially M10 in my country!

5 Likes

Same for me. A letter took two months to get to where I live. Good luck tomorrow!

1 Like

@optimistic7 , did you get the Exeter notice today or yesterday?

Alert came yesterday that a label was made. Alert came today that it was picked up for delivery tomorrow before 8pm.

1 Like