The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Well, hopefully they just haven’t been picked up yet! Good luck!

It was supposed to arrive by 10:30 am today. Then ups sent me an alert this morning saying that it couldn’t be delivered as scheduled.

The Andover one hasn’t been shipped yet, it’s at processed. Andover still needs to send them out.

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Thank you! You are a huge help to the BS community!

2 Likes

Has anyone that got the Exeter FedEx notification seen any change to it? It’s almost 5pm.

I didn’t receive any notifications from Exeter, it says 0 incoming. Kinda regret pinning all my hopes on Exeter now :frowning:

Here’s my credentials that I applied with:

Grade: 8, applying for 9th

Extra Curriculars:
Rowing: 2 years (rowing coach at Exeter wrote letter of support for my application)
Flute: 5 years
Boy Scouts: 2 years (Scouting including Cub Scouts, 7 years total) (currently First Class)
Robotics: 5 years

Awards (not much):
Honor Band in both 6th and 7th grade (didn’t have 8th yet)
Robotics State Inspiration award 2020
Robotics State Champion award 2019
Robotics State Robot Design award 2018

Interview: Okay, decent not that good but not bad either, interviewer told my mom I was really articulate. I talked about my love of history and current events
Recommendations: Got counselor recommendation (not principal), math, English, and my Latin teacher

Did you ever get a notification from them? The one that wasn’t master pending.

Yes, it changed the status to “picked up” at around 1 pm

Quick question. Do these schools ever send acceptance/waitlist letters through priority mail?

1 Like

They send acceptance letters, yes. I have never seen a school send waitlist letters in the mail before. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Yes, I got a text notification at 2 pm (east coast) that the packaged from Exeter Admissions was picked up and scheduled for delivery tomorrow (I’m signed up for text notifications through the FedEx app). The notification I got via the app yesterday afternoon never disappeared from mine like others have said. BTW, I use FedEx tracking a lot and the app works better than the website.

Do they send rejection letters through priority mail?

The only letters/packages schools generally send through the mail are acceptances. Individuals who are waitlisted/rejected usually just see their decision either on a portal or through email. It is very unlikely that a package will be sent to you via physical mail if you were waitlisted/rejected.

1 Like

Why’d Andover send that decision email again?

And does Kent release at midnight? They did last year.

L’ville just sent their acceptance packages too:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNqmk6DsBX/?igshid=1w2pa4pu3v5x3

Looks like they are doing USPS… we won’t be able to track that one so there’s hope!

YALL THE UPS DUDE JUST DROPPED OFF A PACKAGE AT MY HOUSE AND I SCREAMED

SPOILER ALERT: GUESS WHAT
IT WAS MY MOMS MAKEUP

i screamed so hard my dad thought there was a murder lol sry

14 Likes

I don’t know but it was so cold-right? Their correspondence has always been so warm and this was all business.