The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Aw that’s gonna be so fun

I’m kinda rly excit3d for that hehe

Yeah, same here!

im betting 8pm est (or maybe 9? idk)

1 Like

sorry if it’s off topic right now, but does anyone here know if the package would arrive exactly on M10 even for international students??

1 Like

i would say earlier/later, but not exactly on m10 bc its hard to predict and they send out the packages rly early for international

1 Like

Thanks!! but not that super late like 3 days or something??

maybe. but no packages dont mean anything! the real decision will always be on the portal/emails.

1 Like

For some reason, I feel like the music appropriate rn is ‘Europe - The Final Countdown!’ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Darn it ig not aha

lol it’s so so weird to me to think that when I wake up tomorrow I’ll be able to know at least one of my decisions

2 Likes

We are on west coast - most come in between 3am-7am for us. Ah!!! My DD wants to wake up in the middle of the night to check! :wink:

2 Likes

choate is the sneakiest out of all the top bs’ :rofl: no one heard from them yet

4 Likes

Same for Lawrenceville, Deerfield and SPS, at least

1 Like

Nobody has heard from SPS, correct?

I’m so sorry! My daughter did get in to Porter’s but the aid they offered was nowhere near the demonstrated need on our financial aid form. I’m truly baffled as to why they bothered to admit her. So long story short, I know at least one spot opening up right away!

1 Like

nope, not me

1 Like

I had heard that some Kent students had already heard. I believe through the mail. My daughter hasn’t heard anything as to how they are doing acceptances. Do you know?

After tolerating a bunch of stress, I eventually decided to play a random One Direction playlist on Spotify even though I have never really followed them. My mood went up by a 100%. 10/10 would recommend :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I already got my acceptance in the mail, but there’s more information in the portal.