The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

So nervous for Exeter tomorrow, I haven’t gotten any notifications of any kind. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!

I GOT INTO TABOR!!! WOOHOOOOO
yes sentence

12 Likes

do yall know what time exactly lville comes out? i have two midterms tmrw but i have a v strong urge to pull an allnighter until decisions get put up so i think i’d be better off if i knew what time

yk so i can sleep and not completely die in the morning

also congrats to everyone who got good news!

CONGRATS!
it’s a sentence

I never even got the master pending one

Congrats everyone; I love seeing the acceptances roll in!

2 Likes

Also, I’m just getting ready for school rn. :joy:

it’s on the andover 2025 discord now ! will send the link if u need it

No word from Lawrenceville. Just a cryptic note that the decisions will be published in the morning of M10

Hi, I know for a fact that SPS does accept quite a few Asians - I’ve met Asian Americans on campus, as well as international students from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea and Vietnam. The results are not out yet. Have faith in yourself!

2 Likes

MOM here:

You are going to need your energy after M10. Really, try to sleep tonight if you possibly can. I know it’s so exciting. But if you get in, you will suddenly be really busy with talking to students, and attending virtual visits, etc. And if you don’t, honestly the only thing worse than bummer news is being so exhausted that you don’t have the emotional bandwidth to put it into perspective.
Either way, being even a little bit rested will serve you well.

Ok, Mom advice session done.

11 Likes

Going to sleep now mum!

5 Likes

i actually don’t know how i got into tabor. i thought i was gonna get rejected lmao

6 Likes

literally the cc mom fr😭

5 Likes

CONGRATS GURL! ugh cc

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll see you all at 7 to freak out lol

2 Likes

Class

1 Like

GIRL CUZ U DESERVE IT YES IM SO PROYD OF YOU!!!

cc cmon

2 Likes

YOU TOO CONGRATS

it’s a sentence my gosh

2 Likes

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!

cc needs to stahp