The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

I heard that Choate had more than 3000 applicants, which is normally the amount big schools like Exeter and Andover get…

literally going down twice the amount lol (for admit rates)

holy crap

and exeter/andover had 4000+ this year… i feel bad for aos now

I mean we are paying them to apply and helping them get lower school admit rates to seem prestigious sooooooooo

true lol

i feel bad for their EYES then

for reading so many outstanding applications

@Calliemomofgirls your dd’s decisions from last year are looking like mine so far lol WL at mx and rejected at taft ( we didnt apply to some of the same schools tho ) but i thought that was a funny coincidence.

George acceptance here. Yeah! And Taft acceptance confirmed.

8 Likes

Congrats !

anyone here has checked Andover package on FedEx or somewhere else?

For all who applied to Kent, check your emails. I just received my acceptance AND FA package! good luck my friends.

5 Likes

Hi all!!

I’ve only posted on this thread twice, and it was on J15. I do, however, catch up every once in a while because I love reading about what’s been going on in your lives. I genuinely adore the mass amounts of support that is spread amongst everyone on the days leading up to M10.

Anyway, I am pleased to say that two of the schools I’ve applied to have released their decision today at 12AM, and I earned admission to both — Taft and Kent!

I still have 6 more schools to go, but they’re later in the day. Regardless, I’d like to wish all of you the best of luck today; I know how much hard work goes into applications and having to do schoolwork on top of that. Much love to you all. You’re ALL amazing — continue to do great things!

11 Likes

congrats!

congratulations!!! u deserve it

Thank you love!!

Thank you so much lovely!! Wishing you the best as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wishing you the best of luck! <3

congrats to every single one of you. you deserve it!

2 Likes

congratulations, I guess we may see each other at Kent next year

is it possible u get mailed packages before the portal opens?

perhaps we will!! :heartpulse: