The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Accepted TAFT and KENT!!! Number one and two choices!!!

12 Likes

congrats!! i play lax too lol

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!

Thanks so much!

Congratulations to everyone who received their first acceptances!

Unfortunately my M10 started wiith a rejection, I’m a bit pessimistic for today

3 Likes

agh I can’t sleep! None of my decisions come out for at least another 6 hours but I’m so stressed that it’s impossible

Congrats all who got acceptances already! Could someone who got some of their acceptances do me a favor and fill out the survey linked on the Decision post? I’m trying to embed a chart, but I don’t have any responses. :slight_smile:

If we only have some responses, should we fill it out?

2 Likes

Yes! Please do. If you bookmark the link after you hit Submit you can always come back and change your answers.

I’m so nervous!! I just spent 7 hours baking, and procrastinating in school. Lol

Also, I’m getting my braces off tomorrow! Tomorrow is a big day for me. BTS I’m western time, so it’s still 10 pm where I am.

1 Like

Thank you for filling it out! First chart is up here. (Peddie has been added). I’ll make some more tomorrow after there’s more data. Good luck all!

1 Like

Andover doesn’t come until morning EST, bud. Sorry!

Most of my results come out at 3-6am, so I’ll either start the day with great confidence or be sulking in my bed all day. I wish other people won’t!

Hey everyone!!! Grats to all the acceptances - so happy for you!!! If anyone gets into Exeter, DM me - I’ll try and be good about checking CC, though it is finals week over here. Best of luck to everyone!

2 Likes

I’d advise going to bed now, honestly. The wait kind of isn’t worth it, and especially the anxiety involved in seeing a WL/reject and waiting for acceptances to arrive.

I think I woke up too early (lol) but I’ve gotten waitlisted at St. Mark’s. Disappointed, of course, but it’s not the first time and I kinda expected it.

Does anyone know how you can see your decision in the NMH portal? I don’t see anything.

Thanks for the advice. It’s 4PM here right now, so it’ll be long before then. I hope you do well on your finals!

ALSOO CONGRATULATIONS!! to everyone who got accepted over night YOU DID IT!!!

1 Like

ah, I’m so sorry!!! <3 Better luck on the rest of ur decisions, and remember to check the WL thread for advice if nothing ends well