The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Would make up for my previous two school waitlist year :slight_smile: Never give up right?

Hey amigo, I was in the same boat last year too

Never give up!

I got waitlisted/rejected at 3 of the 4 schools I applied to (still waiting on SPS). Best of luck to everyone on later decisions! Congrats to everyone who already got in to their desired schools, and for the people who didn’t get their desired results: It’s okay!! Everyone here is highly accomplished and everyone here deserves to get in! Plus, we’re in the same boat, so don’t worry lol.

6 Likes

Thank you for the very helpful response! And congratulations to your kid!

1 Like

girl, ur one of the kindest and most special ppl ive met on cc. u srsly deserve so much more and we’re all rooting for u! (SPS did u hear that?)

5 Likes

@nonbinarywood , I’m so sorry to hear about your M10 results. Please take @PhotographerMom 's advice and look at Plan B: rolling admissions. You’re a fantastic kid and the right school would be delighted to scoop you up and welcome you to their community - but you have to find it… and apply.

4 Likes

What schools still have to release decisions? SPS, and Groton?

And Govs

1 Like

same

I GOT IN GOVS AHHHHH omg.
YES THIS IS A DARN SENTENCE CC.

3 Likes

You have been so kind & supportive towards me and others. I really wish you all the best and I hope wholeheartedly that you get into St.Paul’s.

Rejected: Deerfield, Phillip Exeter, Lawrenceville, and choate Accepted: none Waitlisted: None

1 Like

My daughter was accepted to Mercersburg as well, but as a 10th grader. Congrats on Cate. We thought about Cate, but didn’t she didn’t want to be in CA, even though I grew up there. LOL

2 Likes

Can I still reapply next year and are there any boarding schools still accepting applications I really dont like my hometown

Of course, you can! There are many other schools that are offering rolling admission too!

1 Like

Oue Choate acceptance says Scholar too. Would really like some clarification on if that is a specific designation. He was named an LC scholar at Loomis.

1 Like

OMG OMG OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU THAT’S A REALLY HARD SCHOOL TO GET INTO!! :smiley:

who the heck invented this thing on cc

OMG TYSM (see? this is why u deserve all the acceptances in the world)

Well that’s three people now (me, you, and @Altras) so maybe it’s just them being polite?

2 Likes

I mean, I really hope I get into St. Paul’s School but my chances aren’t looking too great. We’ll see in 2 and a half hours though :slight_smile:

3 Likes