The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

With an acceptance? My son has nothing in his email nor do we.

Does Groton send out acceptance packages?

Not sure

Did you receive one today?

Has anyone heard of this boarding school called PRISMS - Princeton Institute of Mathematics and Science?

No but I have a friend who lives in Princeton. I will text her and ask.

Oh, actually that wasn’t clear. No we didn’t get one near M10. They just send packet and personal letter that came a few days later
Actually I think swag only came after 4/10 and accepted place

Ok, let me know what she thinks of it

Thank you- but you did receive an email at 5:30 with your admissions acceptance?

Also, how many people usually will get in off of a waitlist and how many people are there in total on it?

Does anyone have any idea how many people are on the Exeter waiting list this year? It seems like more people got waitlisted than rejected

The CC Prep Forum is historic for over representing the waitlist numbers of Exeter and Andover

1 Like

@mom2boys123 Yes. Email came shortly after portal update. Looked back at email and it was timed 5:30 on the dot.

Anyone who has been waiting gotten through to the Groton portal yet?

Would the waitlist be longer this year due to COVID and will they accept more people from the waiting list this year since maybe more people don’t want to go this year? How do they choose who gets off the waiting list it just says that it is unranked

1 Like

What do you mean by that? Do you mean that people say they got waitlisted rather than rejected, or that the CC sample pool of applicants isn’t representative?

I got waitlisted at Exeter and I really want to get in

I got into the portal just now but it doesn’t have a decision

yes, still waiting to get into the Groton portal

0-15 students for Exeter from waitlisted to accepted