The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Honestly this thread plus the gc would be like 1500 post by now.

That’s exactly why I didn’t join the gc. I just knew both my phone and laptop would lag a lot from the spam

can i join the gc pls!!

6 days!

omg I can’t believe it’s under a week!

1 Like

Yes; only like 144 hours to go!

1 Like

Does anting think/know if BS’s will send acceptance packages this year? I hope so, but I’m not sure if they’ll do it because of covid.

1 Like

I don’t remember if I read this right but don’t quote me Andover said it won’t but then again I don’t have a ss to remember

Wow Choate JUST sent release times lol.

1 Like

Ha I just got out of school on M10 for a conference >:)

yayyy are you going to open it as they come in ?

should i open choate or hkiss first? they’re both my first choices and come in at the same time.

Yup! Unless I’m in the conference for a decision, but since the conference is from 9-12, I don’t think I will be? I do get excused from school since it’s through school, though. Yay! I basically get to agonize about decisions while talking about trans books, it’s great.

I’d say hotchkiss if it were me? Mostly because my friend’s brother goes there, so…that wouldn’t really matter to you haha

1 Like

maybe i’ll flip a coin!

im not sure how to open them, all my decision would come later in the evening, so should i wait for all of them to come out or open them one by one

1 Like

I still don’t know when mine are out…actually, they might have sent an email at some point, I’ll check.

Anyway I would open all of them!

most are coming out 8-12

thanks!
also 1000th post :slightly_smiling_face: