The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

And congrats on Kent!

Hello! Welcome to CC! I don’t have the answer to your first question but A lot of us did receive the Exeter email and are almost certain it was a glitch .

1 Like

Congrats to everyone too! I’m not a frequent poster, but yes we just received the same email from Exeter and my heart just stopped. Thank you for posting before I could. I’m hoping this is some sort of glitch. I emailed as well. Please post if you receive a response first!

Thanks, everyone!

2 Likes

We just got the Exeter email which caused my blood pressure to skyrocket. Glad to know that it is probably a glitch.

1 Like

OMG thank God - I was just in a full on panic about the Exeter email. Maybe it was a test to see how many of us freaked out so they could gauge our interest in the school. I was so worried, thank goodness for CC!

2 Likes

Seems like all Exeter applicants got that email. We’ve concluded in the group chat that they probably sent it by mistake instead of the portal/decision times

1 Like

where do y’all live? i’m from NY and haven’t received anything so i’m either rejected, or it just hasn’t arrived.

Same! I already wrote back and I’m so glad it was a mistake.

1 Like

South VA

@illinoismomof2 Regarding Kent, we got merit/FA info last year in the portal on M10. (so not in the package at all.)

The Exeter glitch – wow. what a stressful glitch for you all applying. yikes! my heart was beating for you!!

1 Like

They do merit aid?

So thankful for this thread right now. My daughter and I were in a full on panic.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Calliemomofgirls

2 Likes

I thought that meant that all the other schools that I was applying to were also incomplete applications because my transcript needed to be updated. Thank god other people got that.

@prepschool2021 Kent? yes. I had heard that they did but didn’t see anything about it on their website. But my DD2 was offered merit last year.

1 Like

Completely agree. Thank god for CC. I would be so clueless and freaking out over everything without this forum.

2 Likes

Thanks! And yes, Kent.

I should have come to cc first. I panicked, almost had a heart attack, and proceeded to email the dean of enrollment who thankfully informed me within 5 minutes that it was a mistake.

1 Like

We got it too! Have already called and sent them an email.

2 Likes