The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

My uncle and My aunt went to Kent! She will love it!

Actually she’s just never in her office haha!

i got into kent!!!

3 Likes

Omg CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’M SO EXCITED FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!

You’re gonna get a box. I bet your mail is just slow!

No I didn’t apply to Kent lol :joy: I’m just jealous you guys get decisions early lol. But srsly, IM SO HAPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU! Let’s hope for more acceptances to come!

CONGRATSSS wooohooo

1 Like

ohhhh

thanks!

1 Like

Oh wow congrats to both of you! That’s awesome!!

1 Like

If anyone wants to know, it was in my mailbox, not on my porch

Wow congrats, both!!

1 Like

congratulations!!!

Congratulations both of you!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Kent acceptance here also. Made a huge impact. We were nervous over the local safety admission later today. But bam. We don’t have to worry about anything anymore.

My husband’s oldest childhood friend went to Kent with his SIX brothers.

5 Likes

congrats!

Congrats to you too!!

Hello everyone! and congratulations to all that received the Kent acceptance. And good luck with the next wave of decisions in a few days. This is my first post and my son too received his Kent acceptance today. I’ve been following this thread the last few days and I must say as a parent this thread and the Prep School forum in general helped preserve my sanity as we are awaiting decisions. My son is much more calm and not so worried compared to me. To those who are familiar, I have two questions -

• when does Kent generally announce financial aid decisions? We have applied for FA.
  • Related to Exeter, did anyone receive an email today saying your application is complete but because the deadline has passed, they won’t be able to look at it until April 10th? This is a strange email since we received confirmation of application receipt on Jan 15th. I emailed the Exeter admissions office but also wanted post here.

Thanks much!

Yep! I got a different email a few weeks ago saying my app. was complete though.

BTW for people that applied to Exeter, I think their system glitched out and sent people emails that their applications were just complete and would be reviewed after April 10th. I almost had a heart attack when I got that email.

1 Like