The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Hmmm what state are you in?

Don’t worry packages were sent USPS and some were sent a little early and they were trying to time it to get delivered for the 10th (I heard). They will probably arrive before or on the 10th.

I am in NJ

I got an email from Kent admission that they would release the decision on the admission portal after midnight on the 10th.
I am so confused.

i live in nj as well and the usps here is slow so i wouldn’t worry

Will they put the decision on the portal on M10 if we don’t get it in the mail?

@winworld123 Last year, we got the same email from Kent – official portal decision on the 10th and DD was admitted. (The packages arrived all over the place date-wise for admitted students since USPS varies a TON.). So don’t stress.

1 Like

@winworld123 the Kent decision will be on the portal either way. It’s where you will get the contract (as well as any FA or merit info). The acceptance package is a nice little perk of swag. Because it arrives for some people early due to them using USPS, it gives some (but not all) folks a sneak peek into what is coming on M10 in the portal.

Thank you for your time.

Anybody have predictions as to when Exeter will release their decisions?

I’m gonna think 7am

between 12 am and 12 pm

1 Like

I hope so! I’m guessing it will be in the morning tho

I think it was at six am last year, so that’s my guess.

i haven’t received a kent admissions portal yet…

Same…

I haven’t gotten a link even though I got my package

I hope so

Is anyone else kinda scared of the fact that M10 is actually happening? I don’t know about anyone else but for me it’s starting to feel so much more real and I’m not sure I like that lol

4 Likes

same, i’ve also begun to really psych myself out over whether I’ll get in. This was much less stressful when M10 was far away