The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

congrats!!!

congratulations!

OMG OMG CONGRATS :DDDDDDDDD M8 is very interesting.

haha nvm looks like you got an acceptance somewhere though! keep us updated tmw!!

Can @choatiemom or @Calliemomofgirls or @skieurope let me know what this means?? I’m in class rn and I’m freakinng out. I hope it’s from Andover

it could be anything tbh ,it looks an advertising company that does digital prints

1 Like

My daughter also got a UPS notification from Flagship Press in N. Andover.

She did not apply to Brooks. Just Andover and Exeter.

We live somewhat locally and I thought it was a soccer uniform we ordered. Maybe it’s not. I’m baffled by the M9 delivery.

I’m not going to tell my parents in case it’s a false alarm but I also applied to Andover and Exeter

That’s strange? Doesn’t Andover use Fedex? Or am I wrong?

hoping the best for you guys!

Both companies are printing companies from North Andover. Does your delivery say 2 lbs?

i think Exeter uses fedex

I accidentally typed Minuteman Press, but meant Flagship. Changed it now. Ours says 4lbs.

This is a weird question but you don’t live locally and are Waiting on a soccer uniform, are you?

This is odd, my Kent package never showed up in any of the USPS deliveries to my name. I checked the shipping box and it was to my name using USPS.

i live in washington

nor do I play soccer

I’m expecting merchandise from somewhere but I’m not sure where

omg congrats!!

Wow. This is crazy.

The package arriving tomorrow is in my daughter’s name. I can’t think of anything else it could be other than her soccer uniform or a BS item. Good luck!

Good luck to your daughter!! And everyone else as well, obviously =p