The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

for now lol

1 Like

i’m not doing it first. someone else can report back to us. i’ll do it if someone else does it

My parents would also kill me + I’m on the phone with my friend so…

1 Like

OMG CONGRATS! CC stop being annoying plz.

3 Likes

LOL why is this conversation so funny

1 Like

Lol ikr! :joy:

I love how this thread just increased by like 500 posts in the last half an hour lol

1 Like

Everyone’s been getting packages and the rest of us are trying to find out if there’s any LOL

5 Likes

right bahahahah

Guys guys don’t worry!! Apparently deliveries scheduled before you make your account don’t pop up!

2 Likes

I am unreasonably close to calling UPS but I kind of want it to be a surprise. For those of you who got the notification, when does it say the package is arriving?

1 Like

this is to all future applicants:

make an account on USPS AND UPS

And fedex just in case. Oh and make sure it’s in your name!

1 Like

I encourage everyone to go for an hour walk if possible- each day, and the hour before you here the decision.
Maybe write down a list of gratitudes regardless of the school news- there are many parts of life to be grateful for.
Talk with friends

Getting in or not does not define you. It is not what happens but how you respond.
There are schools that lose students over the summer. In other words there are schools that could have openings. It might not be the top ten schools you applied to but there are so many amazing schools that have incredible teachers and students. Good luck everyone

10 Likes

Yes so you don’t start stressing out like we all are currently. Also I can just imagine all the future applicants stalking this thread and seeing us freak out. It’s gonna be great :))

2 Likes

There is still hope :), a mom on the forum said that her son got accepted and received the mail days after M10!

1 Like

Hi! If any of you guys applied to Andover, I have an account (@andover2025 on Instagram)! Feel free to check it out and there’s also a discord server you can join :slight_smile:

It’ll be great as long as we dont end up like the 2015 group :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m applying for the 2022-2023 school year and I want to make an account but again I don’t want to be freaking out over notifications on m10 next year

if we are like 2015 i’d be shocked

1 Like