The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

and upset

very upset

i only have hope for one school😭

I frankly would not recommend making one if you can. I might be stressed right now, but there’s a certain calmness in knowing that I am neither 100% accepted nor 100% rejected. It leaves that grey area, the uncertainty, which surprisingly gives me a piece of mind.

3 Likes

OMG CONGRATSs!!! U DESERVED IT SM!!!

bruh same

this thread blew up so fast

2 Likes

Yes and watch it explode tomorrow hahah

3 Likes

is it weird that im glad i didnt get a notif from ups for andover?

i never wanted to apply (no offense to andover) only bc my parents forced me

if i got in my parents would force me to go and (how do i say this) its just not the right school for me. so ig im happy now. lol idk.

(sry this makes no sense ugh stressing out for m10)

3 Likes

yes, i guess. if you didn’t think you’d be happy there, than that’s a good thing.

2 Likes

I would probably be freaking out if i liked andover as much but i’m chilling

1 Like

Aww I’m sorry you should never feel forced to attend boarding school :(( But this also just put a lot into perspective for me. There’s so many of us wishing and hoping we get in that I didn’t think it would be the opposite for anyone applying. I hope you get the results you’re looking for on m10!

1 Like

I know how you feel! My parents would force me to go too if I got in (tho I actually wanna go).

2 Likes

My parents are against me going :confused:

2 Likes

same lol

2 Likes

Yep mine too

2 Likes

Okay, so I have a question. My family in general has a USPS tracking account (under my mom’s name) so she gets the emails on which packages are being delivered to the home. Since the packages are being delivered in the applicant’s name will my mom be able to track them? I don’t have an account. In the past, she usually tells me which packages are coming all that are in my name.

Dude I’m so relieved that deliveries before making an acc don’t show. Do other schools ship through UPS?

It has to be under your name! You can add family members in your settings, though!

Yes and no. It depends on what the school chooses. Some schools choose to avoid notifications all together. Some make it so that your are notified only if it’s connected to your address, and some make it so you can see it if it’s both in your name and has your address on it. I am really not sure in this case.