The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

well first i’m not an expert but i’ve only seen one school use usps also it wouldn’t show up if it’s on her name i think

agh same i didnt even want to apply to bs in the first place but ig now i like the idea more after they made me do all the work

1 Like

deerfield is sending them out now !!

the packages

Me panicking for a second and then realizing I never even applied. This thread has me on a stress high lol.

1 Like

OMGOMGOMGOMGOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH stresssss

haha thats actually is so funny :sob:

a lot of schools hide them so :sob:

How will Exeter send them out?

now I’m really panicking! Deerfield is my top choice lol

Exeter does portal and if accepted mailing as well

i was stalking the exeter ig account and the mascot is genuinely horrifying

7 Likes

big panics

any chance that schools mail out rejections or waitlists? I’m just paranoid

nope, probably portal waitlist/rejections

1 Like

nope and if they do it’s snail mail

wait so u only get an email if you’re accepted?

physical packages

Does anyone know if there was a 2015 stats/ec thread? I couldn’t find it

hey! so im just reading this freakout thread and seeing so many people freak out over notifications and everything, which will probably be me next year anyways lol…

but I wanted to say what is meant to be is meant to be. you literally can not do anything in your power to change the outcomes, so please don’t worry about it. you all worked so hard and a single rejection or something can not determine the validity of your hard work. if you are meant to be at a school, you will get in, i promise. if you aren’t you won’t! it is as simple as that. so no matter what notifications you get or anything, nothing can be said until march 10th.

that being said, something that has always helped me with stress is making aesthetic slides? it sounds really weird , i know! just create a google slide and each slide should be designated to a different aesthetic. you can search up pictures and everything, it is really fun. also go and try to bake different foods! something from around the world. just take a break from stressing and remember you are all amazing talented individuals who will do something amazing in your life!!

6 Likes