The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Think positive!!!

I’ll try! :slight_smile:

I’d say she loves her two schools to which she applied equally!

Now I can go back to worrying about my son’s college acceptances :rofl:

5 Likes

I see packages being sent left and right, but mostly within the USA. So can someone tell me what will happen to an international applicant from across the world (read: me)?

international applicants normally just get the online decision from what I’ve read. If you do get a package it would likely be very late

It’s great that she can go somewhere. Your family really took a risk applying to two schools! Especially one of them being very selective. I’m happy all worked out!

Best of luck to your son then!!!

Shall we do a quick poll of what schools already sent the packages? So far, the folks here have mentioned Exeter and Andover. Anything else?

I just made a FedEx account for my daughter and she has this same notification. (master/pending/pending)

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

how did you activate the account without a mailed password?

I activated mine with a text message code.

how did you do that? it wont let me

Kent and Cate were reported.

that’s my problem too lol so I gave up

wait lmaoo sorry to bother. I also have the pending thing… have we made an agreement on what that’s supposed to mean?

Do any of the schools use postal services other than UPS/FedEx/USPS? DHL anyone?

if i saw a master pending thing on fed ex once, but then it disappeared and hasn’t reappeared since then does that mean it was a glitch?

oh my god the exeter decisions come out literally the exact same time my math midterm starts

nope when i called he said it wasn’t a glitch