The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

I am puzzled by it. Just showed up and I thought I had to do something but it just goes to a blank box.

My thing from “Exeter” went away again.

maybe i’ll represent WA for PA lol

1 Like

Definitely! I wasn’t sure what your top choice was, but tbh mine is also Andover lol. My uncle went there in full scholarship. He had a great time!

A UPS truck just stopped in front of my house to drop off a package and I almost had a heart attack. Had nothing to do with boarding school though sadly.

4 Likes

To check on fedex:

1. Login and get verification
  2. Go to tracking
  3. Select ‘Advanced Shipment Tracking’

Shipments should be on your page after that

I don’t know where the package is from. So I’m only being super hopeful that it is from Exeter.

I didn’t receive the full verification though. That may be why I don’t have the package details. Once it’s verified, information about the package should be shown.

PROPS! Congrats. You really deserve it.

3 Likes

My D just received a Cate acceptance box via FedEx!

13 Likes

congratulations!

1 Like

CONGRATS!happy for you

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

also

my fedex package doesn’t have a tracking ID number yet but I am getting a package and the person I called said that it should come up by tomorrow and I’ll know more so hoping it’s Exeter

7 Likes

i feel like it should be exeter. think about it. three random exeter applicants got it. it’s pending which means it got there today. and not everyone has the notification

2 Likes

Of course it came right after I drove her to her 3 hour dance class :rofl:

I was going to sign up for notifications for Exeter but decided not to ruin the surprise

2 Likes

I had no idea it was coming, figured we’d get email later tomorrow night first!

1 Like

well congrats! is Cate your daughter’s first choice school?

haha :sob:terrible timing

1 Like

im literally the only one here who is prob not gonna get into any schools :’) best of luck everyone!

1 Like

no. you’re going to get into your favorite school. bare minimum.

2 Likes