Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Approximately Feb-15. Usually, they do inform the students during the day of the interview.

my guess -

Caldwell is probably saying that NJMS doesn’t guarantee that a certain number of students will be selected from Caldwell.

NJMS may hold all students to a certain bar and only take those - irrespective of which feeder they come from. So - if students from other feeders turn out to be better than Caldwell that year, then probably they don’t take any!

However, you could email NJMS at (mailto:njmsadmiss@njms.rutgers.edu) with details.

2 Likes

Yes, I interviewed with Dr. Shevlin.

I just called the NJMS admissions office and they informed interview calls will go only end of this month.

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

I believe this year they said it will be late. They want to be in line with other BSMD . That’s what they said in the information session

1 Like

That is good to know - represents a change from past years.

There is a possibility that students forwarded from Caldwell also applied to other feeder schools and after NJMS acceptance chose them (over Caldwell).

1 Like

I called again to re-confirm. They mentioned interview calls will go till end of this month, but actual interviews can happen until middle of March and they have a dead line to complete all interviews by middle of March.

2 Likes

This is a change from the past few years but makes sense to align with other BSMD programs.

Just called UConn to inquire about SPiM. They started to conduct interviews but will notify students via email through the end of February. Rejected students will not be notified until decision for both undergrad and BSMD comes out in March.

1 Like

has anyone heard back from ucincinatti connections?

We got the UG decision two weeks back.

thanks for the info!

1 Like

Did you get the email from GW?

Yes, got the email this morning

Great. Any idea how many invites and how many they accept?

I do not have those stats. I have the same question too.

Anyone got BU interview invite this week?

yes I heard got ug for medical sciences program
but I was wondering if anyone has heard about interviews for connections bsmd yet

1 Like