Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Around 4 pm

2 Likes

Sorry Eastern time zone. So about 3 hours ago. I am sure they might be scheduling a few at a time

1 Like

maybe each njms feeder school operates differently ?

has anyone with njit feeder received an interview ?

My application got forwarded to NJMS from TCNJ but then haven’t heard anything from NJMS yet

1 Like

Thank you. Who did you interview with? Is it with Dr. Shevlin? My Son had interview last Thursday and no news from them yet

When was your interview with TCNJ? and when did they inform you that it got forwarded to NJMS? Trying to figure out if we should assume that they are done forwarding to NJMS

If you had interview last Thursday, it might be too soon. My S interview was Jan 17 and got an email that it was forwarded to NJMS on Jan 24. Give it a few days. Process seems so random

1 Like

Thank you. Hope to hear from them soon

Has anyone heard from Rutgers about forwarding to NJMS yet? I haven’t heard anything since my UG interview in December.

had interview 1/10, forwarded to NJMS on 1/18; timeline seems similar to Somcpharm’s

1 Like

Does anyone get an NJMS interview after being forwarded? also, does it matter what your feeder school was after you are forwarded, asking for less recognized schools like drew, stevens, Caldwell,etc?

did*

Has anyone interviewed with VCU?

scheduled for end of the week.

1 Like

For interview purposes, NJMS only will conduct one interview whether a student was forwarded from one/multiple feeders. IMO, I would think they don’t give special treatment based on feeder!

The only difference between these feeder schools is the number of seats IMO.
NJIT, TCNJ, Rutgers share a huge chunk of seats for NJMS whereas Stevens, might have only a handful (single digits I believe)

3 Likes

Until what date do interviews with NJMS occur?

NJMS: In the past they have interviewed students till first week of April

1 Like

what were your stats?

i mean i feel like they do, i was once told by an AO at Caldwell that they sent 10-15 to NJMS but no one got accepted. but hey who knows.

When does psu/Jeff come out with offers of admission