Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Thanks for the info!

Ah I see, thank you! Not sure what to really expect for an interview with multiple applicants

edited

1 Like

Mostly program overview and Q&A

1 Like

Congratulations on the Hofstra interview? What are your stats please if you donā€™t mind me asking.

what program is this for?

Out of curiosity, when did you get the invite? Also, could you share the link if it was widely distributed because I canā€™t find anything in my email in regards to this event. Thatā€™d be greatly appreciated!

UConn

If you hear any information could you please let me know. Thank you!

1 Like

https://www.med.uc.edu/connections-dual-admissions/interview-format/multiple-mini-interview(mmi)

2 Likes

Casper just says results are sent to the university. It is not showing actual test results

I think schools get within 2 weeks and candidate gets in 4 weeks. If test taken on 1/13, I assume they should be available in week or two

Just got an interview with NJMS with Rutgers/Newark as feeder!

5 Likes

WOW congratsā€¦ So fastā€¦ i think Rutgers forwarded you ( based on one of your old messages)just two days back and now you got an interviewā€¦

1 Like

Typically students donā€™t find out Casper scores. At least thatā€™s true for post Bach medical school.

1 Like

Someone said we know quartile

1 Like

I took casper in Dec and I only got score back about 4 weeks after. I think you will have to wait to get your score

Any body got cuny sophie davis interviews

is it out yet?

not yet. Donā€™t know if they are done for interviews from waitlist.