Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

I think it is out. My friend kid got it.

1 Like

Yes…ours is feb 9th

1 Like

congrats.

Does anyone have stats on how many candidates NJMS interviews and how many they pick?

congrats!!

how many candidates does Hofstra interview?

around 60

Thank you

1 Like

4 years ago, CWRU had 1 group “interview” - more like an observed interaction activity with small groups of the interviewees. And 1 traditional interview with 2 interviewers in the room. I do not know if the format has changed. Good luck!

1 Like

Are they calling people on a rolling basis in the order they received applications?

How do you know NJMS interview through which feeder school? If 2 feeders schools, forward the application to NJMS, will there get 1 interview or separate interviews from each feeder school?

I just applied to Rutgers/Newark (not TCNJ etc), so that’s how I know that is my feeder school.

Thank you for the info. when is your interview?

You only get one interview from the medical school i.e. NJMS interviews you only once.
If selected, you are free to choose the undergrad feeder school from the ones that forwarded you.

@Lala19

Congratulations on this and all other interviews you have received.

Once the results thread is created, please share your stats+perspectives for future students/parents to benefit from.

Wish you the very best.

1 Like

Thank you… This is helpful. after NJMS interview, will there be further screening? or NJMS interview makes final decision?

Congratulations!!

All the best

Casper started out not giving any feedback to students.

In the last year, they have been telling students about a quartile rating - 75-100, 50-75 etc.

1 Like

NJMS makes the decision after the interview.
The feeder school communicates the decision to the candidate.

@NoviceDad Can I private message you?