Out of State!

i am gonna wait until next week.

i am gonna wait until next week.

Congratulations

1 Like

It says on the portal

It actually says Feb 25, so probably by next Friday

2 Likes

For those who were alternate for the Case interview, did you receive any other communication? I believe they were supposed to let us know by this Saturday?

Have not heard yet. Hopefully they will soon, either ways

In regards to the BU conversation, should we send an email showing UG interest if we had an interview or should we wait for the decision?
Not sure if it’s too late than?

@Somcpharm - If you had an interview, you cannot send them an email with UG interest. It would mean that you are literally withdrawing from BS/MD application and opting for UG. Why would you do that?

You have two results from BU- your kid is selected to SMED or not. If not selected, you can do nothing since BU will not give you a UG seat!!!

On the other hand, your kid has a good chance of getting in to SMED. Wish you good Luck!!!

1 Like

Thank you!!!
We are also hoping for the best. BU is a good school overall so just don’t want to miss it

1 Like

Don’t worry. your kid will get into some BSMD which will be a better option than BU UG only. If not selected for BU SMED, BU will not give you a UG seat!!!

Even if your kid doesn’t get into BSMD at all, you should consider cheaper UG. Many other BSMD programs (UPitt, Rutgers, Case Western etc
) will give your kid huge merit scholarships making UG more lucrative (even if they end up not offering BS/MD seat)

Since your son will be trying for MD schools in future (which are expensive), it is better if you choose UG programs that are more cost effective!

2 Likes

I just got an interview for Pitt GMED!

14 Likes

Congratulations. We are rooting for you all the way to acceptance!

congrats!

did Pitt ever send a rejection letter?

Is anyone hear from Sophie Davis/CSOM interview?

yes, did get a rejection email from pitt today

1 Like

did you get the supplement?

1 Like