Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Best wishes to your daughter. Hope she is successful.

1 Like

Thank you, very helpful.

Sending PM with details.

Anyone have any tips for the Drexel BS/MD program interview with Drexel College of Medicine? Thanks!

1 Like

U guys think Psu > drexel for bsmd?

Thank you! For now we are seriously considering PMM but will wait and see how some of the other options pan out.

1 Like

Short answer: Yes

1 Like

It is MMI.
Practice mock interviews - either with parents, teachers, counselors or external coaches.

2 Likes

Do you know how to register for the April 1 accepted student day?

On Penn portal, click on “Visits & Events”. The Apr 1 date seems to be a typo because its not a Saturday. Also, there is no accepted students day on Apr 2 (Sat) instead there is one on Apr 9. So, maybe they used the letter from last yr and have the dates wrong. Also, the Apr 9 accepted day is full. May have to email them and ask.

1 Like

Oh ok let’s make sure we can all try to be there on the same day to meet PMM kids.

no problem, thank you for the info! any other tips for sophie davis interviews?

1 Like

A&M combined program will be a lot cheaper and probably less stressful for someone from Texas.

2 Likes

Has any visited u toledo and enquired about Toledo bacc2md program?

1 Like

I also want to know more about the Bacc2md program.

Kindly update me if you get any information

1 Like

I also got an invitation from Hofstra, but it was a different email. It did not mention the 64 students info

If it is MMI, will the only questions asked of me be about scenarios and dealing with controversial situations? Or should I also be able to answer why medicine, failure, proudest achievement questions? Thanks for the response too!

Did you receive the invitation today?

Has anyone heard back from Rowan BS/DO/MD regarding an interview?

Did you get invitation for an interview? If not, what email did you get?