Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

yes, its on the 4th

1 Like

I got it on the 3rd of Feb

Do I have to accept the offer to register for accepted students day or nah for pmm

Is your daughter national merit finalist? If so, Texas A&M will give her almost free tuition for undergraduate in addition to early assurance to its medical school. In financial viewpoint, tamu s2m seems much better.

2 Likes

If i am not mistaken… there are 2 different topics on HOFSTRA so the confusion :slight_smile:

1. Many folks in the last week are talking about an email that states that they are placed in the waiting list. These people have not received an interview email.
  2. Few folks have gotten interview email in the early Feb itself and maybe that’s the confusion.

I sometime wish these colleges do better communication… jeez.

@aksbsmd21
(Grouping 2 people) on the same Topic.

Toledo BACC2MD is pretty decent program and it’s an EA (not guaranteed, obviously tbh none of the programs guarantee anything).

As long as you maintain a good grade (GPA) and observes the fulfillment you have a sure shot of their MD.

For 2021 MD (2017 admission cycle) data they have around 32 in program, 17 interviewed , 10 accepted 59% acceptance into MD
Rest of the people not interviewed were bcoz of transfer, ineligible(GPA),Gap year etc.,

– Updated the previous message with info

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows if the NJIT/NJMS program has started to send out decisions, or when they will be sent out? I had my interview with NJMS in late January.

not yet waiting for the BS/DO interview notification. Not sure what their timeline is?

how was your interview, any info. you can share on their interview topics/your experience etc.

Hi you got NJMS interview with NJIT as feeder school.When was your interview from NJIT?

does anyone know if it’s possible to send an updated and more detailed resume to the medical schools

Will you tell me where to find more information on the guaranteed assurance for national merit finalist? Not sure why Texas A&M didn’t make the list for applying this because we loved it. Wondering if it’s too late. Thanks.

https://scholarships.tamu.edu/Scholarship-Programs/National-Scholars#0-NationalMeritScholars

1 Like

It could be all of that.

NJMS sends out decisions till the first week of April.
You will hear from NJIT.
Hang in there.

Sorry this might be repeated question, Just wanted to check anyone here if anyone got NJMS interview after NJIT being forwarded to NJMS

I did not

I did not and waiting