Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Thank you. Interview was on 2/10

1 Like

Hello,

I took the CASPer exam on the February date for Drexel University, however, I am unable to see the quartile score on the Atlas Suite website. I was wondering where I have to go on the website to see these results?

what if we didn’t hear back from sbu honors? is that an automatic rejection?

1 Like

How many days in advance are you informed of who your interviewer is going to be for the NJMS BS/MD program?

(Asking to make tailored end-of-interview questions)

2 Likes

I think its given with the Zoom link a few days before. What date is your interview?

1 Like

did anyone receive interview from Rowan Osteopathic - DO school yet?

I sent you a private message

1 Like

you aren’t informed of who the interviewer is. for me, i was just sent a zoom link

In the email with the link, look for the line that says Topic:
The first word was the name of our interviewer

Yes my daughter was accepted to Stony Brook Honors College

6 Likes

That is the interviewer’s last name I believe

my last interview is tomorrow - im so excited! finally almost done with the college application process

2 Likes

I was waitlisted too. Anyone in this sub get accepted?

We got rejection letter for Rowan BS/MD

sorry to hear. Anything on their BS/DO application? I still have not received an interview invite and am wondering if I should loose hope at this point. Have not heard from anyone regarding an interview invite for their BS/DO program.

If anyone can share any advise/past experiences about it, would truly appreciate.

1 Like

has anyone been accepted to the rpi/amc program? if so, please pm me. just wanted to connect with the upcoming class!

1 Like

Lol I got rejected from Rowan BS/MD. Drexel BS/MD is my last program left that I am still in consideration for ahh

Anyone got FAU interview results?

I didn’t apply there but one of my friends got into the program a few weeks ago

1 Like

Did your friend get into FAU or UCF program?