Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

GM,

D got admission to TOLEDO (Bacc2MD which is kind of BS/MD Early assurance) so now not thinking of applying for BS/DO for Rutgers at Camden… may change her mind (gosh…teenagers :))

5 Likes

The form where they ask for ur demographic info, name, school, rank, scores, affiliations. Pre-interview form

Got it. Good luck with the interview.

Yes we got it.
This email says to fill out form and you will be notified if selected for interview. Does anybody know what that means?
Another person said previously that they received and email to fill out a time slot? Not sure if that is the step after this?

Congrats to your daughter! Do you know when the deadline was for Toledo’s Bacc2MD program’s application?

hey i called them and they said that they received it. i submitted it a while ago. they told me they were pretty swamped maybe that’s why they didn’t pick you call.

Rutgers bs/do is honestly probably the worst DO program out there. Rutgers Camden is a ■■■■■■■■ and you will get shot (in gta).

yes i’ve heard! i’m just applying to rowan’s bsdo

for stony brook’s med supplemental is it basically just why medicine?

1 Like

has anyone heard from rutgers about moving on to the next stage after the interview yet?

Congrats! When did she apply?

hey, I just got an email it was received as well!

can you pm me I have some questions to ask you about that?

@highschoolermed combining answers for both of you

She applied in Late November

She got scholarships too …not huge but good (and their fees are anyway very less so comparatively good one.

PS : this is not regular BS/MD … it’s kind of Early assurance but it’s guaranteed interview and as long as you are “good in grades” you may be in…

Congratulations !! When did you apply?

I see the answer. Thx

@as715
Check out StonyBrook website for the prompts:
Essay/Statement Requirements:
Honors, WISE, and University Scholars:

• Upload to your Stony Brook Applicant Portal one brief statement on “Why you believe you will be a good fit for your preferred honors program." Applicant should keep their statement to approximately 250 words.

Scholars for Medicine & Scholars for Dental Medicine Applicants:

• Additional essay required, up to 650 words, on “What aspects about medicine/dental medicine intrigue you? Describe how these aspects influence your life.”
  • SAT or ACT scores are REQUIRED for fall 2022 consideration.

Step 3: APPLICANTS FOR HONORS PROGRAMS:

1 Like

BU just got back to me and they said they’ll be sending interview invites out until mid February!

2 Likes

NP… glad if it helped

Thank you!