***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

ok.thanks for the information

1 Like

It is not clear . The website says Your application to ADHC is linked to your application to the NJMS BS/MD program but your ADHC admissions decision is independent of your NJMS BS/MD program admissions decision . My D got NJIT acceptance , bit the ADHC says waitlist. It is
confusing

Did you get an email from NJIT that your application was forwarded to NJMS?

2 Likes

Congratulations and best wishes!

1 Like

Are Hofstra BS/MD offers all out or hold on for one more week ?

Thry all out with phone call

No email about that

I believe what that means is that your child’s admission to the honors college is not dependent on their admission to NJIT-NJMS. This is an articulation program between NJIT ADHC and NJMS. If your child did not get admitted to the ADHC, the chances that their application got forwarded to NJMS is very slim. Also, NJMS either has wound down their interview cycle or is in the process of winding down.

The scholarship given with admission to NJIT ADHC is very generous. It’s a very good school and is among the R1 research universities (there are only a few dozen in the US). That means a lot of research activities that undergrad students can benefit from. It’s only a few blocks from NJMS.

1 Like

Thanks for the information .

Hofstra BS/MD out by email.
I got in!

8 Likes

You need to be admitted to Albert Honors for being able to participate in NJMS BS/MD.
This is a soft reject for BS/MD.

2 Likes

ok.Thanks. The portal says waitlist and we received an email to register for college day for ADHC and says since you are accepted to ADHC you are invited for college day . We are again confused. My D is OOS and interested only in BS/MD not the ADHC .

1 Like

Has anyone heard back from APME? I have not received a call or email yet

I got a call from APME today. Hopefully you hear something soon!

3 Likes

Did you get in? What time did they call you?

Yes, I did. I got the call around noon.

Wow congratulations. Are you instate or out of state

Thank you! I’m out of state.

Did they mention if they are still going to be calling people?

No, they did not mention that.