***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

Tomorrow is Dec 1 deadline.

1 Like

You didn’t get my point. I am not justifying, in fact did mention clearly about one particular discrepancy that I am personally aware of.

What I was saying was there can be some very compelling reasons once in a blue moon for certain programs to bend their standards or policies or rules.

Let alone accepting 3 from same school, most programs don’t even invite 3 applicants for interviews from the same school.

2 Likes

For PPSP, is the deadline at 11:59 CST tomorrow?

Did anyone have an update from Pitt Medicine GAP yet?

Yes. Bad news though! They don’t send email. Check Document center.

1 Like

Anyone else received an update from Pitt GAP? Checked Document Center but nothing.

I was wondering the same thing. I have not heard back from AMC at all (no supplementals). Does this mean that I am rejected? I did have a low SAT and ACT score. SAT was a 1440 taken in March of 2022 and ACT was a 33 taken in October of 2022. Do you think that sending the ACT delayed the additional supplementals or did I just get rejected?

I applied to the RPI-AMC program.

11.59 pm EST (not CST).

1 Like

I applied to RPI-AMC as well and still waiting for supplemental. I don’t think RPI started sending any suppl yet. Union and Seiana AMC’s have been sent, is what I herd.

I have heard that the first wave for RPI-AMC additional supplementals were sent out around 8 days ago. Did you submit any October or November test scores?

1 Like

I applied to RPI-AMC and have not heard back yet. Does this basically mean rejection?

1 Like

My D got a supplement link from AMC( through RPI) yesterday. So that means they are on another wave. Keep your hopes.

1 Like

Thanks. Do you have an estimate of how many students are pushed to the AMC supplemental round?

No I do not have such visibility. Perhaps @NoviceDad @Rali_Jan can help?

Sounds good. Thank you!

I was wondering the same thing. I have not heard back from AMC at all (no supplementals). Does this mean that I am rejected? I did have a low SAT and ACT score. SAT was a 1440 taken in March of 2022 and ACT was a 33 taken in October of 2022. Do you think that sending the ACT delayed the additional supplementals or did I just get rejected?

Sorry, I’m sure you will have others that are more positive!
It seems odd that they woudln’t email if they are nofiying poeple about completing a supplement or scheduling an interview?

Good to know. If I may ask, does it come in an email or to the portal? How does it look?

I am still waiting for mine
hopefully I will get one. No, I have not submitted any Oct /Nov test scores.