***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

The supplement info came in an email. No changes were displayed in the portal.

2 Likes

Did anyone apply to NJMS with St. Peters or Stevens or TCNJ or Rutgers programs? St. Peters is a new program so I was curious as to when other applicants receive additional supplementals. I did receive additional supplementals for TCNJ-NJMS.

D received interview invite from TCNj.

3 Likes

When did she receive it?

1 Like

Nothing yet - no email or portal update

1 Like

Mail came on Sunday (11/27)

1 Like

Has anyone recived a positive response from Pitt GAP? By email or via portal?

1 Like

Like physical mail or email? Also are there interview waves?

1 Like

Email only from TCNj . Not sure about waves.

Also, in Pitt document center we got the latest update that D is rejected from GAP( was accepted UG earlier)

Sorry about PItt! Did you just receive the update?

1 Like

In the document center latest has a date of Nov 30, so we might have got it sometime last night. We just checked the portal now.

1 Like

If you don’t mind sharing, when did your child submit the TCNJ application?

This is our timeline
TCNJ common app submitted on 10/22
Link for supplement application received on 10/25
Supplements submitted 11/6
Interview invite came on 11/27

3 Likes

I just got rejected from RPI-AMC (probably because of my ACT/SAT scores). Thanks for responding and good luck to everyone!

Just received a Pitt GAP positive letter in the document center.

4 Likes

My DS got it too… good luck with next steps

3 Likes

Congratulations!! Would you mind sharing what you think may have tipped the scales in your favor?

Congratulations and best wishes to your path forward in GAP @privatems @Knights1

I did too, phew! It was a bit confusing to understand the whole “eligibility” thing but basically it means we are in round 2, I guess?

Wonder if anyone knows stats on how many are in this phase relative to how many applied?

1 Like

@HALHAL
It’s too early for a program to release stats. Here is some info on last year’s numbers for UPitt GAP:

2 Likes