***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

This is with Stevens. Any idea how many applications they forward to NJMS.

1 Like

Don’t know about total invites. this is for the Stevens interview after which they will forward to the NJMS

Anyone heard from Hofstra?

Nope; the supplemental isn’t due till the 15th so I wouldn’t be expecting anything for a bit

1 Like

Stevens as a feeder school does not forward as many applications as TCNJ or NJIT or RU-N.
Their intake is <5, and there have been years where 1 or no students picked Stevens as its undergrad institute.

So, give your best shot and pray they will forward it to NJMS.

3 Likes

Thanks. Does NJMS interview every applicant forwarded to them or they they further filter before inviting for interview?

NJMS does its own filtering.
Not all students are interviewed.

1 Like

Do you know what percentage of students that are forwarded to NJMS receive an interview with NJMS?

@anxiousbsmdnb
You can check NJIT/NJMS numbers here.

Has anyone heard from GW, main campus undergrad, yet?

No, it is not yet out.
Have you heard anything about it?

Hey! I’m in the RPI PSP program, I do have friends in Siena and would be happy to help, feel free to private msg me!

1 Like

don’t lose hope, I was only sent my interview slot in late march as I got my supplemental late. Everyone is treated fairly in the order the applications come in.

1 Like

Brown Videos are due today!

1 Like

@bobalover22378 Hey, I just created this account to try and PM you, but I think I need a higher level. Could you PM me? I have some questions about the RPI PSP.

I have not.

1 Like

My son is applying for Hofstra and Drexel. So, he has to take Jan 17th Casper test.
I called Drexel about what ID to fill for Casper test, they said to include Drexel University Id. I requested for both Hofstra and Drexel.

The following is I pulled from Drexel Website.

March 1 – Only BA/BS+MD Early Assurance applicants who are invited for an interview should provide the Drexel College of Medicine with a CASPer test score. Applicants who have previously taken the test during this application cycle may have their scores sent to the College of Medicine by CASPer. Please contact CASPer directly to have the scores sent. Applicants who need to take a CASPer exam should visit the College of Medicine website for more information. The CASPer Snapshot scores are not used for review.

My questions are -

1. Do you recommend me to remove Drexel from the distribution list for Casper test ?
  2. Is it possible to remove Drexel from distribution list now ?
  3. Can I add Drexel later when the actual invite comes from Drexel ?

I missed it too. I checked only in Jan first week. My son is working on it. The last email from Fofstra was Dec 16. It did not explicitly say anything about supplemental. I am assuming that is teh trigger email for supplemental.

1. Do you recommend me to remove Drexel from the distribution list for Casper test ?

My personal recommendation would be not to send the score at this stage (following Drexel’s instructions). You should be able to remove from distribution by logging into the your AltSuite account (if the test has not been taken yet)

1. Is it possible to remove Drexel from distribution list now ?

If the test is not taken yet, I think there has to be way to remove it Explore your account with AltSuite and see if there is an option. If not, I would call them.

1. Can I add Drexel later when the actual invite comes from Drexel ?

Yes, you can add any number of colleges later on.

@bobalover22378 Hello, could you PM me? I have some urgent questions.

1 Like