***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

W&J interview invites are out.

1 Like

If it is only DREXEL, you have the FEB test date option as well.
Yes, you can wait, but the deadline for CASPer is 3-5 business days before the test.
If you do not hear from Drexel till early FEB, sign up and take the test.

CASPer gives you the option to select all schools you want your scores to be sent.

Yes, but on Drexel’s BA/BS + MD program website, it says in bold to not send your CASPer results unless you have received an interview. I am not sure if this is a big deal, but if they emphasized it, maybe they disqualify people who have their CASPer sent out before receiving the invite?? That seems weird though

I believe that each individual interviewer faculty member is sending out invites sometime this week. That is why people are receiving today and others received yesterday

1 Like

In the past, I have had students who have received interviews even after submitting their CASPer scores early.

But, if they mention on the website not to send it, check with CASPer on how to send scores post taking the test and submit it only after you receive the invite.

3 Likes

@Tia1 Can you please share the extra-curriculum you did and the SAT score?

Did anyone hear from RPI/AMC for interview? Saw that Union/AMC sent some earlier in the thread.

Looks like Stevens/NJMS interviews/Rejections are out today.

Does anyone know how many seats they offer?

My D got interview

2 Likes

They said 5 seats

Do you know how many were offered interviews?

1 Like

Did 5 people get an interview or 5 applicants overall get selected for the program? Did they mention how many people applied? TIA

Son got an email that his application has to be forwarded to the Medical school for the Rutgers Newark BA/MD program after the interview had around mid Dec.

1 Like

Can’t correct the earlier post. Resending.

Son got an email that his application is going to be forwarded to the Medical school for the Rutgers Newark BA/MD program after the interview had around mid Dec.

2 Likes

For which undergrad?

FYI -

AMC’s first wave of interview invites for RPI feeder school started today.

Congratulations!

Is this interview with Stevens or NJMS?

My son got it too.

1 Like