***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

I applied Dec 15 and took casper in december

Does anyone have any updates about the Brooklyn BA/MD program?

Has anyone heard back from NJMS (feeder: TCNJ) for interviews yet? Just wondering if we should assume weā€™ve been rejected if we hadnā€™t heard by now. We were notified that D was forwarded to NJMS from TCNJ in late December and we havenā€™t heard anything since.

Anyone receive anything for Rowan or Augusta?

Can you please DM me any recommendations for mock interview coach/company for my sonā€™s upcoming Hoftsra interview.

PS : I am requesting DM because the rules of CC does not allow promoting a for profit company.

2 Likes

Sorry, I was responding to someone and this was convenient.

BTW - thanks for helping them and being flexible to their schedule.
One of the parents shared the medical school interview went very well thanks to you. They are super excited.

Sorry, just responding here.

1 Like

havenā€™t received anything from Rowan yet

2 Likes

Any update FAU? we should assume weā€™ve been rejected fau if we hadnā€™t heard by today?All interview waves are sent?

I havent heard either

Thanks for your reply @ConcernedMom01
I am not sure about FAU as my D did not apply there.

congrats!

If past history is any guide, all FAU invites should have gone out.
FAU interviews are next week and the following week.

2 Likes

What is the style of Hofstra Med School interview for BS/MD track ?

2 Likes

Does Hofstra give more meritscholarship for bsmd student? So far my D got 34k yearly but just curious they could offer more.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s high for them. We got slighly less than 30k and were told that was their top merit for undergrad. Congrats! For us, itā€™s hard to justify more than 50k COA at Hofstra.

@akpman sent you a DM

1 Like

All of Hofstra interview for BS/MD is out ?

@junebug20 , where did you get the 50K calculation from?

@junebug20, You actually got 50% of scholarship and the students can stay off campus if they want to save more. More than the tuition, housing is expensive. All the students get federal subsidized loan in addition to the merit scholarship. I know itā€™s still a loan but not that difficult to repay that. 99% of BS/MD students complete undergrad in 3 years. I would advise your kid to first focus on the interview and then think about it once they get accepted.

1 Like

From their published COA and we were offered slightly less than 30k and were told itā€™s the max they would give out in merit.