Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 2)

In past, TCNJ and NJIT have called folks around same time. No TCNJ acceptance calls reported yet on CC.

My son was interviewed on 18th of February.

@InspireTruth, @Geek13 - Congratulations on your acceptance to NJMS BSMD and @mygrad2021 - Congratulations on your acceptance to Hofstra

1 Like

Congrats. When did you hear from Hofstra? Do you know they completed calling everyone? Any updates in the portal?

Thank you! No change in the portal. They called around 2PM and informed that she got into the program. They are going to send the email with all the details in few days. They just said they are calling people before sending the emails. Hopefully you will receive one soon.

4 Likes

I doubt it. They rejected me pre-interview but luckily TCNJ and NJIT forwarded me and NJMS ultimately accepted.

I interviewed Feb 3

IMO, you can choose either TCNJ or NJIT for your UG. NJMS will have no issues.

Did anyone else get calls from Hofstra?

@InspireTruth, @Geek13 - Congratulations on your acceptance to NJMS BSMD and
@mygrad2021 - Congratulations on your acceptance to Hofstra

got in NJMS from NJIT, got the call !

8 Likes

Are you in-state for NJMS ?

No, out of state

Congrats everyone who got in;
Need some advise-
Recvd both FAU and NJMS acceptance , which would be a better school - FAU - smaller school so may better attention vs njit?

3 Likes

They are probably calling all day, right?

Thank you.

Congratulations to every one who got into NJMS.

Anyone else waiting for NJMS ? should we expect any calls or do you think they are done.
will TCNJ call or email ? We are forwarded to NJMS from TCNJ, NJIT and Stevens.

Has anyone received any calls through Rutgers yet??

May be they are not done yet calling as we have received our call late, they might continue tomorrow, Good Luck !

When did you get your call?