Thrive Scholars Round 2 Thread

They should’ve just not told us the date then

i agree with y’all— they shouldn’t have ever told us the date. at first they had told me 15, then they said 20th. so annoying.

I think they were definitely feeling the pressure of having to make decisions by early April like it says on the site, but when they saw they couldn’t meet up, they told us this date to satisfy us (knowing damn well they still aren’t ready)

yup! and it’s weird bcuz tuesday is such a weird day for decisions. if they wanted to find a random date they’d be better off picking a monday or friday for the vibes.

was there a typo or somethin because at this point it’s more like early may :skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

questbridge cps released today too! maybe they tried to coordinate with them??

Makes me wonder about the professionalism of the scholarship but at the same time I don’t think its always like this

maybe it’s because of the pandemic with the 180 people being accepted?

i think the org is pretty reputable in college apps (or so I’ve heard), but this is the first year that it’s like rebranded and nationwide (i think). maybe that’s why it’s a bit more difficult for them.

1 Like

did anyone respond to the messages or the question link

waiting for decisions is THE most annoying thing ever fr, especially when they give a specific date and you’re just constantly checking your email. my fav thing is when they just surprise you by releasing early (like cps today).

2 Likes

Guys I feel like they HAVE to take us at this point bc wtf

4 Likes

at least we’re gaining experience for the shitshow this winter/next spring

1 Like

ill sue for emotional distress if they dont :relieved:

2 Likes

I still think they’re gong to post it today because they haven’t changed the date and they’re professionals. It will probably be based on pst time so

if they don’t release in 20 minutes they probably won’t at all tonight

It’s like they don’t release how important decisions like this matter😭

fr and ik they’re probs cognizant of our other urgent engagements, but damn like be reasonable w/ ur timing

3 Likes

well while were here did yall sign up for law, stem, or undecided?

do they really got to make our junior years suck more!!! school is already working overtime :sob::sob::sob: