Tke

<p>I'm interested in joining a fraternity.</p>

<p>Is Tappa Kappa Epilson a good one?
I'm interested in a cool social fraternity.</p>

<p>Also the parties are they good bad, boring.</p>

<p>TKE does not have the best reputation at UW-Madison, but if you like the people in it then that’s the one you should join. Join a frat based on how much you like the guys in it…it’s better to be in a frat with a lame reputation who you are bonded to and enjoy being in than in one that has an amazing reputation but you don’t like the people in it.</p>

<p>I haven’t really been to many TKE parties, my old sorority did not mix with them really but that was probably due to other factors. I know that TKE’s regular (as opposed to closed socials with a sorority) parties are much less open than other ones and the guys are often jerks about letting people in…I’m not really one for random frat parties anymore but back when I was a freshman I wasn’t over there a whole lot. </p>

<p>Also, I think the letter you are looking for is Tau, not Tappa. Hahaha</p>

<p>There the only guys who responded to my request for more information, on the go greek website.</p>

<p>I have a high school friend who is good friends from someone in TKE, he wanted me and my friend to pledge but we weren’t interested but he hasn’t neglected to invite us to many of the things TKE has planned, we went to a party there and it was fun, they don’t do kegs usually just cans and it is downstairs so it gets very hot and everyone was super sweaty but other than that it was a good time.</p>

<p>From the guy I met TKE was super cool and a fun frat.</p>